Sunday, September 27, 2009

Our Lady of Lourdes Locket Shrine Catholic Necklace

HOLY WATER OF OUR LADY OF LOURDES

O ever Immaculate Virgin, mother of mercy, health of the sick, refuge of sinners, comforter of the afflicted, you know my needs, my troubles, my sufferings, cast me a look of pity. By appearing in the Grotto of Lourdes, you were pleased to make it a privileged sanctuary, whence you dispense your favours, and already many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and corporal, I come, therefore, with the most unbounded confidence & implore your maternal intercession.

I created this unique necklace in honor of Our Blessed Lady of Lourdes shrine-style necklace.


I added a vintage cameo of Our Lady of Lourdes. Inside of locket I created a shrine in honor of Our Most Faithful Sacred Heart of Jesus and infant of Prague.
I also added a unique image of risen Christ and other Vintage medals



As you will see in this picture I assembled a shrine inside the locket using a tiny pocket statue of Sacred Heart of Jesus, tiny cross, Sacred Heart Pin and Hail Mary and Our Father beads from vintage broken rosary and on other side I included a picture of Infant of Prague.

No comments: