Wednesday, October 29, 2008







ST. ANTHONY
He is known as Miracle Worker; Doctor of the Church; He is especially invoked for the recovery of things lost; as well as against starvation,; patron of amputees, animals, domestic animals, the elderly, expectant mothers, faith in the Blessed Sacrament, fishermen, harvests, horses, lower animals, mail, mariners, oppressed persons sailors, scholars, sterility, travelers
Prayer to Saint Anthony the Wonder-Worker
Saint Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find {mention your petition} which has been lost. As least restore to me peace adn tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God.Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen.

This is one of my favorite bracelets I love creating in honor to St. Anthony. He is such a wonderful worker on lost items. I've had my personal experiences when praying for his intercession and very fast.
On this bracelet I used a vintage acrylic cameo set in a ornate setting. I also used other vintage and new Catholic medals including Sacred Heart of Jesus, made in Germany, Miraculous Medal, St. Jude and others. I also used two vintage broaches, one being two pearl hearts. I also used some beautiful soft peach color glass lampwork beads to enhance the colors of the cameo.

No comments: