Thursday, February 23, 2012

Catholic Virgin Mary OL Mr Carmel Catholic Locket Shrine Religious Pendant



I created another one of a kind embellished locket shrine honoring Our Lady of Mt. Carmel.  I truly love creating these embellished altered art lockets.  It takes a lot of time to gather the special pieces that will create each piece and more time to make sure every piece falls into place in harmony to finish one piece and all pieces coincide and appear so beautiful and it's worth the time and the effort for each one being so unique and special.  

I have always been inspired how in Latin American Our Blessed Mother has been adorned with so many beautiful embellishments including lace, crystals and pearls and that was my inspiration for this piece.

I collected several pieces which are vintage including rhinestones and roses and I also added on the back a beautiful vintage sequin lace.

No comments: