Sunday, February 12, 2012

Catholic Relic Touched to the Holy Sudarium of Oviedo Reliquary Locket

Today I was inspired to create locket shrines including this very special locket reliquary.



It's a very special locket reliquary that includes a special relic touched to the Holy Sudarium of Oviedo.
















Inside locket I added the special relic medal and included beautiful images from antique Holy cards one being from Our Lady of Sorrows and other of Sacred Heart of Jesus.  These images are transferred onto fabric giving it a look and feel of canvas.






















Outside locket I added a beautiful picture of St. Therese adorned with pink Czech. rhinestones and suspended by one large glass pearl

5 comments:

Leigh said...

As you know, I am a big fan of all your designs. I am bidding on one of your bracelets tonight!!!

Angelos said...

Thank you so much Leigh, it means a lot to me and thank you for bidding. God Bless you

Leigh said...

Thank, Leticia! I lost the bid, but it was so beautiful. I especially love Lourdes and the story of it all.

Angelos said...

So sorry Leigh you lost the bid. I will be making another Our Lady of Lourdes. I just got a cameo and will be listing it soon. Thank you and Blessings

Leigh said...

I look forward to seeing it!