Monday, January 16, 2012

St. Padre Pio Relic Religious Medals Handcrafted Bracelet


  

Prayer to Saint Padre Pio

Beloved Padre Pio, today I add my prayer to the
thousands of prayers offered to you every day by
those who love and venerate you.  They ask for
cures and healings, earthly and spiritual blessings,
and peace for body and mind.   And because of
your friendship with the Lord, He heals those you 
ask to be healed and He forgives those you ask to
be forgiven. 

Through your visible wounds of the Cross, which
you bore for 50 years, you were chosen in our
time to glorify the crucified Jesus.  As we
lovingly recall the wounds that pierced your 
hands, feen and side, we not only remember the
blood you shed in pain, but your smile, and the
invisible halo of sweet-smelling flowers that
surrounded your presence, the perfume of sanctity.

Saint Pio, may the healings of the sick, the
serenity of the troubled, and the loving comfort
received by those in pain and despair be a sure
sign that you continue to intercede for us and our
loved ones before the Lord.

In your kindness, please help me with my own 
special request.  (Here state your petition).  Each
and every day, bless me and my loved ones.
Amen 


I love the new style of the Third Class Relic medals of St. Padre Pio, that is now encased inside a dome.

On this bracelet I added a beautiful vintage St. Ann Chaplet attached to the bracelet making it more special.

Other Catholic medals I used are Our Lady of Guadalupe with St. Charbel, Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, Divine Mercy, Our Lady of Medjugorje, Our Lady of Fatima and others.

No comments: