Monday, October 31, 2011

"My King is Born" Catholic Virgin Mary Cameo Religious Charm Bracelet




As we approach a season to celebrate the birth of Our King, I created this beautiful bracelet with a beautiful cameo depicting His Birth, a Glorious Day

I used a stunning cameo of Virgin Mary holding Baby Jesus depicting so much love and adorned it with Czech. rhinestones.

I used several Catholic medals including St. Therese, St. Anthony, Mother Theresa, Archangel St. Michael, St. Ann, Guardian Angel and Infant of Prague and including a crucifix.

I used gorgeous black with pink glass lampwork heart beads and glass pearls to adorn your wrist.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this one Leticia - the cameo is gorgeous.

Leigh said...

Another gorgeous creation. I especially love your color choices for this piece.

Angelos said...

Thank you Donna and Leigh- Blessings