Thursday, November 3, 2011

Virgin Mary Miraculous Medal Religious Altered Art Necklace


Prayer to the Mother of Goodness,
Love and Mercy
Queen of  Peace

O Mother mine,
Mother of goodness, love and mercy,
 I love You infinitely
 and I offer myself to You.  
By means of Your goodness, 
Your love and Your grace,
 save me, I desire to be Yours.
I love You infinitely,
 and desire You to protect me 
from the depth of my heart I pray 
You, Mother of goodness, 
give me Your goodness.  
Let me gain Heaven by means of it.  
I pray You, by Your infinite love,
to give me the grace, 
so that I may love every man, 
as You have loved Jesus Christ.
I pray You to give me the grace 
to be merciful towards You
 I offer myself to You completely 
and desire that You follow my every step,
 because You are full of grace, 
and I desire that I will never forget this, 
and if, by chance, I should lose grace, 
I pray You to restore it to me once more.  
Amen.



Another Nostalgic inspired altered art shrine-style necklace honoring Our Beautiful Lady of Miraculous Medal.

I was blessed to be able to obtain this unique statue of Our Blessed Mother and I hand painted it and created this shrine necklace surrounding the statue with vintage and new embellishments, many rhinestones and pearls.

The necklace part are many, what I call, orphan beads, which include glass pearls and Czech. crystals.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have outdone yourself on this one. It is gorgeous - your painting of the statue is beautifully done!! I am in love with this creation!!

Jenny said...

Hello Lety,

I wanted to contact you because I came across the Mary's Grace Blog. I am wondering if this is a different group. It's not the same as the Catholic Etsy Artist Guild correct? Also wondering if I can join this one? Please let me know - Blessings.
you can email me at ladonaboutique@comcast.net
Jenny