Friday, July 29, 2011

Virgin Mary Catholic Locket Shrine Religious Necklace


I compassionate thee,

O most sorrowful Mother!

Thy heart was pierced

with a sword of grief

when Simeon foretold to thee

in the Temple the ignominious death

and the desolation

of thy Divine and most dear Son,

which thou west destined one day to witness.

By the great anguish of thy suffering heart,

O gracious Queen of the universe,

impress upon my mind,

in life and in death,

the sacred Passion of Jesus

and shine own sorrows.

Amen.


This is another locket necklace I was inspired to create honoring Our Most Beautiful Mother Mary using a picture from an antique Holy card transferred onto fabric that gives it a look
and finish of canvas
I used a vintage blue rhinestone brooch to use as a frame and I also used turquoise color Czech. rhinestones, beautiful light blue glass beads and brass color beads.

Inside I added a beautiful color image of Child Jesus from a vintage card, a handpainted vintage pocket statue of Our Lady of Miraculous Medal set on vintage lace and a Fresh Water pearl cross.

No comments: