Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Love Stream" Our Lady of Lourdes Cameo Catholic Bracelet

Oh ever immaculate Virgin, Mother of Mercy,
Health of the Sick,
Refuge of Sinners,
Comfortess of the Afflicted,
You know my wants, my troubles, my sufferings.
Look upon me with mercy.
When You appeared in the grotto of Lourdes,
You made it a privileged sanctuary
where You dispense Your favors,
and where many sufferers
have obtained the cure of their infirmities,
both spiritual and corporal.
I come, therefore,
with unbounded confidence
to implore Your maternal intercession.
My loving Mother, obtain my request.
I will try to imitate Your virtues
so that I may one day
share Your company and bless You in eternity.
Amen.



On this bracelet I wanted to convey a message "Love Stream".
Her endless Love for us has been given to us in many, many ways and places and one of those ways is the endless Spring at the Grotto

May the Stream of Her Love fill you with joy and love


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty and full of love. I love the colors and well, just everything about it!!! It portrays the stream of love for sure!!