Friday, December 17, 2010

Virgin Mary Miraculous Medal Religious Medals Bracelet

THE MEMORARE OF ST. BERNARD
 Remember, O most gracious  Virgin Mary, that never was it Known that any one who Fled to thy protection, implored Thy help, and sought thy Intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother, to thee I Come, before thee I stand sinful And sorrowful.  O mother Of the Word Incarnate!  Despise Not my petitions, but, in  Thy mercy, hear and answer Me.  Amen
I just love this blue, resembling Our Lady's Mantle. It's so bold and peaceful at the same time.

I used a beautiful vintage medal of Our Lady of Miraculous Medal and many other Catholic medals

May this mantle be a protective shield for us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful - I just read this very same prayer last night in my 'Mary My Hope' vintage prayer book!!!