Saturday, March 27, 2010

I am Blessed

Today I feel so Blessed. God and Our Blessed Mother have been by my side all of my life and today I just could not contain my excitement and tears, of joy, when I received a large package in the mail from one of my favorite return buyers.

She sent me a large box full of misc. beading supplies, cameos and many medals, vintage and new. She wanted to share those with me to continue making my jewelry.

The interesting part is that due to my budget lately I could not buy any more supplies not medals and I was almost running out and to my surprise this box came without her knowing my situation.

I just praise God and Our Blessed Mother knowing my situation made sure I had enough supplies to continue.

I just had to share my wonderful experience.

Thank you Lord and Blessed Mother
Love you

No comments: