Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Virgin Mary Saint Medals Religious Charm Bracelet


MOTHER OF SWEETNESS

Mother of Sweetness, the faith and love with which thou giveth thy Divine Son urges me to open my heart to the love of thy heart so that the sweetness of thy Mother's love may touch me deeply.
May the sweetness of thy heart cause me to share with others thy love for Jesus. When I meditate on the mysteries of Jesus Christ in the most Holy Rosary, ever-Virgin Mother Mary, reveal to me the sweetness of thine own Immaculate Heart.
Amen.


I created this special bracelet honoring Our Blessed Mother with Baby Jesus. I used a stunning sterling medal depicting Our Blessed Mother and Precious Baby Jesus. I added a one decade rosary made with fresh water pearls and Czech. Glass.
The other Catholic medals I used are: Vintage medal of Sacred Heart of Jesus with St. Jude, Made in Germany, Our Lady of Guadalupe, St. Michael, St. Padre Pio and others.
I also used natural Peruvian blue opal, agate and peach color fresh water pearls.

No comments: