Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary Bracelets

Today I was inspired to create these bracelets honoring Our Blessed Sacred Heart of Jesus and beautiful Immaculate Heart of Mary

I try to capture the Love I feel when creating these bracelets and convey it so the wearer may feel that special Love


On this bracelet I used a vintage cameo of Our Sacred Heart of Jesus adorned with Czech. rhinestones, beautiful large heart beads and a stunning heart with rhinestones charm.

Medals used are St. Charbel, Archangel St. Raphael, Divine Child, St. Anthony, St. Francis of Assisi, St. Dymphna and St. Damien of Molokai

On this bracelet honoring the Immaculate Heart of Mary I used a stunning porcelain cameo adorned with Czech. rhinestones and stunning vintage beads.

Catholic medals used are Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, Divine Mercy, St. Michael, St. Therese, St. Charbel, Mother Teresa and Holy Child of Atocha

No comments: