Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Charm Bracelet



PRAYER

 O Most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein You are my Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech You from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this necessity. There are none that can withstand Your power.

O show me herein You are my Mother. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee.

O show me herein You are my Mother. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee.

O show me herein You are my Mother. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee.

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in Your hands.

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in Your hands.

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in Your hands. 


As we will be celebrating Our Lady of Mt. Carmel's Feast Day on July 16th, I created this beautiful bracelet in Her honor.

I used a stunning porcelain cameo with an image of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel from an antique image.

The whole bracelet has been created with vintage and new beads, pearls and chain.

I added several oxidized Italian medals of Our Lady of Loretto, St. Padre Pio, Divine Mercy, St. Barbara, Sacred Heart of Jesus and St. Dymphna.  I also added four Olive Wood from Israel beads.

I wanted to create this bracelet a bit nostalgic therefore, adding several vintage pearls and a stunning embellished resin cameo of woman on center of bracelet and adorning cameo with vintage rhinestones


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful and reminds me of something I might find in my grandma's jewelry box. love it!!

Leigh said...

Donna is right! The subdued colors give it a very romantic/vintage feel. I love your design!