Monday, May 28, 2012

Catholic Our Lady of Guadalupe, Saints, Religious Medals Charm Bracelet

Today I created another bracelet honoring our beautiful and humble Lady of Guadalupe using a stunning cross featuring Artwork from Cromo NB Studios in Milan, Italy.  I love the details on this cross and I love the Gold gilding on the cross as well.

I used other Catholic medals as St. Michael, Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, St. Jude, Our Lady of Medjugorje, Divine Mercy, Archangel St. Gabriel and St. Damien of Molokai.

To enhance the beauty of the cross I added stunning heart lampwork beads, very unique in design and colors, pearls and glass beads as well as a beautiful lucite flower on center of bracelet.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Beautiful work, as always! Is Guadalupe one of your favorite Visitations?

Angelos said...

Hello Leigh

Thank you very much and yes, She is one of my favorite Visitations besides Our Lady of Grace. She has appeared in many ways with different gown and mantle in various colors but She is still the same and I feel Her presence more often than before. Even my granddaughter has a special connection with Our Lady of Guadalupe