Monday, November 14, 2011

"Sacred Treasures" Catholic Virgin Mary Religious Shell Locket Shrine Necklace


Once in a while I come across a unique find that I love so I can create something so different and unique.  In this case was a beautiful handcrafted natural vintage shell locket which I created a shrine inside.

I was blessed as well to find all the statues and medal to use inside.  I love creating these shrine lockets, it seems like everything just finds it's way inside the locket and makes it easy to create.

On this locket shrine I used a beautiful figural medal of Our Lady of San Juan de los Lagos, Vintage pocket statue of Our Lady of Miraculous Medal and of St. Jude.  I also used a very unique vintage brass vase with flower, misc. vintage and new rhinestones and pearls.

I truly loved creating this one as well and hope is much loved on it's new home. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this - it is like a miniature world inside the locket. A world of love and faith. Beautiful job!!