Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our Lady of Lourdes Cameo Locket Shrine Catholic Necklace

O Immaculate Virgin Mary, 
 Mother of Mercy, 
You are the refuge of sinners, 
 the health of the sick,  
and the comfort of the afflicted. 
 You know my wants, 
 my troubles, my sufferings.  
By Your appearance 
at the Grotto of Lourdes 
 You made it a privileged sanctuary  
where Your favors are given to people 
 streaming to it from the whole world.  
Over the years countless sufferers 
 have obtained the cure for their infirmities - 
 whether of soul, mind, or body.  
Therefore I come to You  
with limitless confidence 
 to implore Your motherly intercession. 
 Obtain, O loving Mother, 
 the grant of my requests.  
Through gratitude for Your favors, 
 I will endeavor to imitate Your virtues, 
 that I may one day share in Your glory. 
  Amen.



This is another locket shrine necklace I created honoring Our Beautiful Lady of Lourdes to magnify Her glory.




Inside I used beautiful pictures from antique Holy cards. Images transferred onto fabric to give them the feel and look of canvas.

Inside I created a shrine for Our Lord Sacred Heart of Jesus and used three Hail Mary beads from broken rosary

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful, love the art work!

Anonymous said...

Thank Lety for coming over to visit my blog and leaving me a lovely message. Such a nice suprise to read this morning!
Hope you have an awesome day!
Hugs!
Julie

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous and holy piece mi amiga!!