Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"In My Garden" OL Fatima Religious Medal Charm Bracelet


"In the garden of my soul there is a beautiful Rose whose name is Mary, whom like a Rose’s beauty
Shines and conveys Love, My Rose Mary Shines Her beautiful face radiant as the sun, with a supreme beauty upon the world and conveys an immeasurable Love in the garden of Life"
I had a beautiful inspiration of creating a bracelet honoring Our Beautiful Lady of Fatima in a garden and as I was thinking what to add, the above quote came to me and just filled my spirit and wanted to share it.

I added many flowers to create this beautiful garden

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful summertime bracelet. So full of love. It is a garden of love.

Leigh said...

I love the hints of pink that echo throughout the design. How beautiful!