Friday, August 6, 2010

St. Joseph Cameo, Relic Saints Religious Medal Bracelet

Oh, St Joseph, I never weary contemplating you,
and Jesus asleep in your arm;
I dare not approach while he reposes near your heart.
Press Him in my name and kiss His find head for me
and ask Him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath.
St Joseph, patron of departing souls - Pray for me.


St. Joseph was an extraordinary man of God that he is the role model for all fathers that obeying God's word he became a very important part of Our Lord's life as a father on earth to Our Lord. What a blessing to have been part of Our Lord's life as was St. Joseph.

I created this bracelet honoring St. Joseph adding a beautiful vintage cameo and using antique-style beads and Jade cross and many Catholic medals to make it bold and beautiful.

No comments: