Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Sacrificial Love" Catholic Religious Medals Bracelet


I used a our Lady of Sorrows vintage cameo as Her Sacrificial Love because as a mother knowing Her son will come to redeem us She offered Herself to offer a Mother's Love to Our Lord and the anguish to surrender Him

I also used a unique Crucifix

I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?"

"This much," He said.

And He stretched out His arms, and He died.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Son, that we should not die, but have eternal life!


This is a bold statement of your faith. I used large beads . Glass hearts representing Our Lord's and Blessed Mother's Love for us.

I used red crystals representing Our Lord's Precious Love and white aurora borealis Czech. glass beads representing Our Lady's Tears.

I hope I could convey the message thru this bracelet of love Our Lord and Our Blessed Mother have for us that He was willing to have died the way He did and Our Blessed Mother to accept His surrender.



No comments: