Monday, May 3, 2010

St. Theresa Saint Medals Religious Charm Bracelet

PRAYER TO ST. THERESA
O Lord, who hast said; "unless you become as little children, you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven"; grant us, we beseech Thee, so to walk in the footsteps of thy blessed Virgin Theresa with a humble and single heart, that we may attain to everlasting rewards: who livest and reignest world without end. Amen



I found this gorgeous goldtone medal of St. Therese that I wanted to find the right time to make a perfect bracelet honoring St. Therese and was able to find these stunning lampwork beads as well and the combinations just came together on that particular day I wanted to create one for St. Therese.

I added goldtone Italian medals of Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, St. Michael, I used a figural medal of Jesus Christ with crown of thorns, two tone medals of Our Lady of Guadalupe, St. Padre Pio and other medals including St. Joan of Arc.

I added beautiful light green porcelain roses to enhance the beautiful lampwork beads.



No comments: