Friday, May 7, 2010

Virgin Mary OL Lourdes Religious Medals Charm Bracelet


O ever Immaculate Virgin, mother of mercy, health of the sick, refuge of sinners, comforter of the afflicted, you know my needs, my troubles, my sufferings, cast me a look of pity. By appearing in the Grotto of Lourdes, you were pleased to make it a privileged sanctuary, whence you dispense your favours, and already many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and corporal, I come, therefore, with the most unbounded confidence & implore your maternal intercession.
I wanted to create a bold statement of our faith with a beautiful bracelet honoring Our Lady of Lourdes.
I created this bold bracelet with a beautiful vintage cameo of Our Lady of Lourdes and by adding Catholic medals, including a Four Way Cross
Beads include lampwork glass hearts and glass pearls.

No comments: