Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SACRED HEART RAKU BOTTLE CATHOLIC CHARM NECKLACE


From the depth of my nothingness, I prostrate myself before Thee, O Most Sacred, Divine and Adorable Heart of Jesus, to pay Thee all the homage of love, praise and adoration in my power.Amen. - - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque
Prayer to the Sacred Heart by Saint Francis De Sales
May Thy Heart dwell always in our hearts!May Thy Blood ever flow in the veins of our souls!O sun of our hearts, Thou givest life to all things by the rays of Thy goodness!I will not go until Thy Heart has strengthened me, O Lord Jesus!May the Heart of Jesus be the King of my heart!Blessed be God. Amen.





When I attended the bead and gem show I found these unique raku bottles which are hollow and with cork. These can be used to carry anointing oil, essential oil, a special prayer, sacred belongings or any other reliquary that has sentimental value to you.
Raku is a special kind of firing process to the ceramic piece and glazing to give it a different finish to the ceramic.
I also added a color medal of Sacred Heart of Jesus and a tiny cross and I also added lampwork beads.

No comments: