Thursday, February 26, 2009

St. Anthony Charm Bracelet


ST. ANTHONY
He is known as Miracle Worker; Doctor of the Church; He is especially invoked for the recovery of things lost; as well as against starvation,; patron of amputees, animals, domestic animals, the elderly, expectant mothers, faith in the Blessed Sacrament, fishermen, harvests, horses, lower animals, mail, mariners, oppressed persons sailors, scholars, sterility, travelers



Prayer to Saint Anthony the Wonder-Worker
Saint Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find {mention your petition} which has been lost. As least restore to me peace adn tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God.Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen
.



I created this bracelet with a beautiful and well detailed vintage medal of St. Anthony with Baby Jesus and st. Christopher on reverse side.

Other Catholic medals I used are: Our Lady of Guadalupe, Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, St. Benedict, St. Joan of Arc, Infant of Prague, Our Lady of San Juan de los Lagos, St. Martha, St. Mary Magdalene, St. Dominic, st. Dymphna and other.

I used beautiful cobalt blue, white and red lampwork beads, cobalt blue Czech. glass beads and light blue aurora borealis glass beads to give it a unique look.





No comments: