Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Virgin Mary "Madonna of the Streets" Bracelet















MARIAN PRAYER OF
ST. THERESE DE LISIEUX
The Depths of the Love of Your Heart Virgin full of grace, I know that at Nazareth
you lived modestly, without requesting anything more. Neither ecstasies, nor miracles,
nor other extraordinary deeds enhanced your life, O Queen of the elect. The number of the lowly, "the little ones," is very great on earth. They can raise their eyes to
you without any fear. You are the incomparable Mother who walks with them along
the common way to guide them to heaven. Beloved Mother, in this harsh exile,
I want to live always with you and follow you every day. I am enraptured by the
contemplation of you and I discover the depths of the love of your heart. All my fears vanish under your motherly gaze, which teaches me to weep and to rejoice!
Amen.

I love this beautiful cameo which is my inspiration for "Motherly Love" and I added some beautiful pink lampwork heart beads to embrace your wrist adding that motherly love feeling with Our Blessed Mother and Our Baby Jesus. I added some handcrafted angels as reminder that angels are always around us.

No comments: