Monday, August 25, 2008

St. Anthony Charm Bracelet














ST. ANTHONY
He is known as Miracle Worker; Doctor of the Church; He is especially invoked for the recovery of things lost; as well as against starvation,; patron of amputees, animals, domestic animals, the elderly, expectant mothers, faith in the Blessed Sacrament, fishermen, harvests, horses, lower animals, mail, mariners, oppressed persons sailors, scholars, sterility, travelers

Prayer to Saint Anthony the Wonder-Worker

Saint Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find {mention your petition} which has been lost. As least restore to me peace adn tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God.Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen.

I just loved this vintage cameo that I was blessed to find of St. Anthony. I created this bracelet in a nostalgic way and nostalgic feel by placing St. Anthony's vintage cameo in a copper setting and adding it to a vintage copper chain and surrounding it by more vintage Catholic medals, St. Athony relic medal- I used golden pearls and amber color glass beads.

St. Anthony is one of the Saints, I personally had experiences with his intercession, specially on lost items, he always is there for me and I know he will always help in any way possible for him bring God's miracles to one's life.

No comments: