Monday, September 26, 2011

My Roses from St. Therese

For a very long time I have been wanting to experience St. Therese's roses to come to me unexpected and feel the joy that I hear many people experience.

Last year a wonderful woman sent me a couple of rose petals that were touched to St. Therese's Relics and in the process of my rearranging my room I could not find those precious rose petals and I was devastating about it and never to be found.

I kept praying to St. Therese and to please grant me that privileged to experience once again the honor of having roses from her.  I want my creations to be close or touched by them to help others.

As time passed I continued with my search and to no avail, not able to find them.  I finally gave up the search.

On Friday, September 24, 2011 I went to pick up my mail and when I opened my box, there was this beautiful scent coming from inside my mailbox and when I picked up my mail, there was an envelope that caught my attention and I could feel something very special inside and the scent was so beautiful and my heart began pounding, very excited knowing something Holy or special was in that envelope.

When I read the name from it was from I was very pleasantly surprised coming from Dyan, a special lady I met through my ebay store and thinking she might of sent me a medal, which sometimes I have received medals or prayer cards from very special wonderful people I meet in my store.

When I opened the envelope, I just could not believe that inside were rose petals touched to St. Therese's relics in Ireland, I was just overwhelmed with joy and it took me a while to really realize what I had in my possession, something so Special and meaningful.  I cannot thank enough St. Therese to express her love to me and use Dyan to send me the rose petals.  

She stated she had them for several years and one day suddenly she felt that she needed to send them to me.

I feel so Blessed

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a wonderful story Leticia - you have been blessed. I was inspired yesterday to create a tag for Saint Therese with silk roses hanging from it. She must be close to us right now. I am so happy that you got your rose petals it is such a blessing that you so deserve mi amiga.