Sunday, September 25, 2011

Calling on the Angels

Recently I have been inspired to create more bracelets with angels.  Their energy is so powerful that I feel so inspired by their love and protection.

I recently created three bracelets honoring Our Angels.

On this bracelet I created honoring St. Michael and Archangels which includes a beautiful color medal of St. Michael and archangel charms of St. Raphael, St. Gabriel, Uriel, Zadquiel, Samuel and Jophiel

On this bracelet I wanted to create a garden with angels, which includes a Victorian-style cameo and added flowers and handcrafted angels.

On this other bracelet I used a beautiful and unique resin cameo of Raphael's angel, which I love, and adorned it with turquoise color Czech. rhinestones.

On this one I also added handcrafted angels and Czech. glass beads and lampwork

 

It's Me

No comments: