Monday, August 15, 2011

Our Lady of Lourdes Cameo Locket Shrine Necklace



The Memorare of St. Bernard

Remember, O most gracious
Virgin Mary, that never was it
Known that any one who
Fled to thy protection, implored
Thy help, and sought thy
Intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly unto thee, O Virgin of
Virgins, my Mother, to thee I
Come, before Thee I stand sinful
and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate!

Despise not my petitions, but, in Thy
mercy, hear and answer me
Amen



Here is another necklace I created honoring Our Beautiful Lady of Lourdes using a gorgeous porcelain cameo of an image from an antique French Holy Card
Inside I created the shrine honoring Our Lord as a Child and as Our Most Humble and Loving Sacred Heart.

I also added a beautiful tiny medal of Immaculate Heart of Mary and a tiny cross as well as rhinestones, a glass heart and a vintage pearl

May this love always shine upon you

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this one and the colors!! Beautiful as always mi amiga.

Anonymous said...

Oh beautiful!