Thursday, February 25, 2010

"By His Blood" Stations of The Cross Religious Bracelet

ST. PAUL OF THE CROSS
Three Prayers to Christ in His Passion and Death
Hail, sweet Jesus! Praise, honor, and glory be to Thee, O Christ, who of Thine own accord didst embrace death, and, recommending Thyself to Thy heavenly Father, bowing down Thy venerable head, didst yield up Thy spirit. Truly thus giving up Thy life for Thy sheep, Thou hast shown Thyself to be a good shepherd.
Thou didst die, O only-begotten Son of God. Thou didst die, O my beloved Saviour, that I might live forever. O how great hope, how great confidence have I reposed in Thy death and Thy Blood! I glorify and praise Thy Holy Name, acknowledging my infinite obligations to Thee.
O good Jesus, by Thy bitter death and Passion, give me grace and pardon. Give unto the faithful departed rest and life everlasting. Amen.

I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?"
"This much," He said.
And He stretched out His arms, and He died.
For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Son, that we should not die, but have eternal life!
~ John 3:16
I created this special bracelet representing Our Lord's darkest moments before His crucifixion, His Precious Blood Shed for us and redemption and His Glorious Resurrection
Red crystals and ruby quartz represent His Precious Blood
White crystals represent His white light upon humanity
It includes a large crucifix depicting The Stations of the Cross and one cross with a Risen Christ .

No comments: