Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bethlehem Cross Charm Bracelet


I created this bracelet with a very special cross with a stone from Bethlehem encased on center of cross. I added other misc. crucifixes, including St. Damiano's and a beautiful handpainted cross that previously belonged to nuns. I also added Catholic Saint medals including St. Cure D'Ars, St. Isidore, St. Jude, St. Patrick, Our Lady of Knock and Our Lady of Perpetual Help.
As beads I added beautiful purple glass lampwork and handmade glass lampwork wedding cake beads and purple jade and I love how this combination came together.
I listed this bracelet as donation to benefit CASA, Ltd., is a nonprofit organization, which speaks for the best interests of abused and neglected children within the court system. In order to promote and provide each child with a safe, permanent, and nurturing home, CASA recruits, screens, trains, and supports volunteer community citizens to perform this important advocacy for needy children in collaboration with essential agencies, legal counsel, and community resources.


No comments: