Friday, November 28, 2008

St. Anthony Charm Bracelet



ST. ANTHONY
He is known as Miracle Worker; Doctor of the Church; He is especially invoked for the recovery of things lost; as well as against starvation,; patron of amputees, animals, domestic animals, the elderly, expectant mothers, faith in the Blessed Sacrament, fishermen, harvests, horses, lower animals, mail, mariners, oppressed persons sailors, scholars, sterility, travelers
Prayer to Saint Anthony the Wonder-Worker

PRAYER TO ST. ANTHONY
Saint Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find {mention your petition} which has been lost. As least restore to me peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God.Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen.


I made honor to St. Anthony on this bracelet using a beautiful color image of St. Anthony and Baby Jesus. I surrounded it with other Catholic medals including Divine Mercy, St. Jude, St. Michael, Infant of Prague, Miraculous Medal and others. I also added a howlite stone cross and amber color Czech. glass beads, lavender Czech. glass, hunter green glass pearls all capped with ornate bead caps.

No comments: