Friday, September 12, 2008

St. Joseph Relic Charm Bracelet














St. Joseph is also patron of the universal Church, fathers, carpenters, and social justice.

Oh, St Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God,I place in you all my interest and desires.Oh, St Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession,and obtain for me from your divine Sonall spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, out Lord.So that, having engages here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.
Oh, St Joseph, I never weary contemplating you,and Jesus asleep in your arm;I dare not approach while he resposes near your heart.Press Him in my name and kiss His find head for me and ask Him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath.St Joseph, patron of departing souls - Pray for me.

I created this bracelet making honor to a man of God that he is the role model for all fathers, by obeying God's word he became a very important part of Our Lord's life as a father on earth.

I created it with a beautiful antique-style porcelain cameo, using vintage copper chain and other Catholic vintage and new medals and color enhanced magnesite stone.

No comments: