Tuesday, July 20, 2021

New Creations, Holy Child of Atocha, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Jesus Christ "Ecce Homo" and Immaculate Heart of Mary Charm Bracelets

 After a long time not posting or keeping up with my blog, I am excited to restart my posting, I will be posting more prayers as well as my creations.


It has been a roller-coaster ride these past years and hope and pray all are safe and healthy with the scare of 2020.

After a long break from posting I am excited to share my newest designs on my bracelets.  

This week I was inspired once again to begin creating my original designs of bracelets after designing Shabby and Victorian I went back to my original designs and new stackable bracelets easy to wear to express your faith and devotion

These are just a couple of my new creations

This is a bracelet honoring Our Beloved Holy Child of Atocha.  I used a beautiful and unique copy of an antique picture.  What I love is so different from the one we know in a blue dress, I love this one as well.

The heart is handmade by me using a large glass lampwork heart bead and embellishing it. 

www.angelostreasures.com



This is a stunning bold bracelet I created honoring Our Lady of Guadalupe.  This is a set of two stackable bracelets, one stretch and one clasp



These stackable bracelets are in honor of Our Lord Jesus Christ "Ecce Homo" using gemstones and a vintage rhinestone cross

www.angelostreasures.com

Before uploading a picture to my shop, I test several backgrounds that will enhance the piece of jewelry and on this picture I tested it on a velvet background and I was amazed to see all the light orbs around this specific bracelet

This is a St Philomena 3rd class Relic medal



On this bracelet honoring Our Blessed Mother Immaculate Heart, I used a beautiful black and white image and used Ebony beads as well as vintage antique rose color glass pearls

www.angelostreasures.com




No comments: