Wednesday, April 8, 2009

JESUS RELIC CATHOLIC MEDALS RELIGIOUS CHARM BRACELET



The Holy Shroud of Oviedo

The Sudarium is referred to in John 20:5-8.

The Sudarium of Oviedo, or Shroud of Oviedo, is a bloodstained cloth, 34" x 21", kept in the cathedral of Oviedo, Spain and claimed to be the cloth that was wrapped around the head of Jesus of Nazareth after he died (Head-veil of Christ).

ADORABLE FACE OF JESUS
Adorable Face of Jesus, whom all the angels adore,

may You be known, loved and adored by the whole world.

Sacred Face of Jesus, I desire to love and honor You more and more,

in reparation for the many sins committed before You.

O Sacred Face of Jesus veiled in the Adorable Sacrament of the Altar;

I Adore You and Love You.

I feel so blessed to have been able to touch and own one of this special relics, literally, tears roll down my cheeks when I touch this medal and start creating a bracelet in the honor of Our Lord. I cannot imagine what He had to endure for us, the pain and distress.
I create a bracelet with the out most respect and love for Our Lord and I use the relic medal in my bracelets because I want it to be a constant reminder to the wearer of Our Lord's ultimate sacrifice and not just place the medal in a jewelry box or out of sight.

I also used a 14K goldplated medal of Our Lady of Fatima, a vintage medal of Sacred Heart of Jesus, made in Western Germany, St. Michael, St. Theresa, Virgin Mary, Miraculous Medal.
I used natural ruby jade teardrop-shape beads to represent Our Lord's blood. I also used cream color pearls and Czech. glass beads.
Let this bracelet be a reminder of Our Lord's suffering and ultimate sacrifice.

No comments: